Whether it’s just the two of you or a large group of friends or family, there’s a cabin, or group of cabins to suit you, ranging from 2 bedrooms/1 bath to 6 bedrooms/3 baths. While spring, fall and shoulder seasons offer lesser rates, the popular prime time of summer holds onto its worthy reputation. Lovely grounds, wide sandy beach, playground and the Secret Garden, as well as nearby dining and attractions, round out your vacation enjoyment.
- Rates subject to 6.875% Minnesota State Sales Tax & 1% local lodging tax
- All cabins are housekeeping
- Bed linen, dish towels and dish soap are provided. Bring your own bath towels & soap.
- Sorry, No Camping
- Sorry, No Pets. (Guests, please inform your visitors of this policy.)
- Smoking limited to outdoor areas is appreciated. All cabins and interior common spaces at Black Pine Beach Resort are smoke-free. Thank you for smoking outside.
|2 bdrm.||$900/wk rsvd.|
|3 bdrm.||$1000/wk rsvd.|
|4 bdrm.||$1100/wk rsvd.|
|6 bdrm.||$1600/wk rsvd.|
|Nightly||5/1 - 10/31|
|2 bdrm. 2-6 nts||$200|
|3 bdrm. 2-6 nts||$300|
|4 bdrm. 2-6 nts||$400|
|6 bdrm. 2-6 nts||$600|
Reservations for partial week SUMMER stays can be made after 3/1.
Holding Cabins for the Following Year at Time of Checkout
Existing guests who wish to hold their cabin, and/or additional cabins for the following calendar year can do that with a $100.00 reservation assurance deposit*
New guest reservations require the full deposit* amount within ten days.
*Deposits are refundable if you have your own replacement at the time of cancelation. Not refundable under other conditions.
- Guests with confirmed reservations are responsible for the cost of the entire length of their reservation. Receipt of your deposit commits you to this policy.
- Deposits apply toward total rental rate.
- Deposit is fully refundable and reservation responsibility is transferred if you have your own replacement at the time of cancellation. Not refundable, in part or in full, under any other conditions.
|Weekly guests - after 4 pm||Weekly guests - before 9:30 am|
|Nightly guests - after 4 pm||Nightly guests - before 11 am|
|Arrivals prior to the stated time and departures later than the stated time will may be assessed an additional charge equal to a half day rent.|
Tri-toon, Boats and Lifts
- Resort boat – Standard 14′ – $25/day or $125/wk.
- Resort boat – Standard 14′ with 9.9 hsp motor – $60/day or $295/wk.
- Resort boat – Wide 14′ with 15 hsp motor – $75/day or $375/wk.
- Reservation of boats & motors recommended as quantity is limited.
- More than one watercraft per cabin – $15 daily fee per each additional craft.
- Jet Ski operation – resort hours, 10am – 6pm.
- Boat Lifts: 4000 lb. – Canopy – $25/day or $140/wk
- Tri-toon: Half day- $275 Full day-$375 Two consecutive days- $325/day Three or more consecutive days- $275/ day
- Clyde’s Safe Ride, local shuttle service (218-821-1615)
- Executive Express to MSP airport (888-522-9899)
- Boat gas available at dock.
- Fish cleaning and packing services available.
- High chairs and cribs provided at no additional charge
- Water toys provided at no additional charge
- Free firewood
Additional Persons (any age)
- Overnight visitors $40.00/person/night
- Day visitors (any age): $20/person for visits of 4 hrs. or longer.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of people in each cabin.